2018 Bear Cat CH500H 5 Inch Chipper
Call for Price
The ECHO Bear Cat CH500H chipper is driven by the hydraulic system of the skid or track steer loader it's mounted to. The CH500H requires 15-22 gpm flow to drive the hydraulic feed roller and chipping rotor. At 22 gpm flow, the 140 lb. rotor turns at 4,000 rpm.
The CH500H chipper features two, universal attachment plate positions so the user can feed the chipper from the side or front, depending on what the operator needs or the situation dictates. The 360 degree rotating discharge tube with deflector cap allows placement of chips where ever they need to go.
- Chipper Capacity (in.): 5
- L x W x H (in.): 73 x 53 x 93
- Weight (lb.): 1145
- Chipper Disc: 20x1.25/140 lb., rotates at 2,700 rpm at 15 gpm; 4,000 rpm at 22 gpm
- Feed Opening: 5.5 x 7
- Feed System: Hydraulic
- Auto Feed: Yes
- Chipper Chute Opening (in.): 27 x 28
- Chipper Blades: 4 reversible steel blades with 4 sided adjustable anvil
- Rotor Weight (lb.): 140
- Discharge: Overhead
- Skid GPM Required: 15-22 gpm
- Blade Kit 72493
- Chipping Capacity
- 5 in.